Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello New Home!

I've decided to leave Wordpress for here, because this (warning: discussion of abuse) is fucking bullshit.  The tactics being taken/that were taken are far too similar to the tactics described in this (warning: about rape culture) for me to be comfortable using their service anymore.

I know I'm late to the game, especially considering I used to read that blog, but that doesn't make me any less angry.  Maybe in a couple days I'll be less-angry-enough to articulate why.

1 comment:

  1. so interesting how the internet works. I read this post. wonder why. go to investigate, find other blog, then another, leads me to buy a book! on adoption. :) though the first three blogs i went to were quite scary and sad. attachment therapy. :( Any way, thought i'd share, if you hadn't of posted comment on my blog, to lead me to yours and so on... love the internet. j

    ReplyDelete